How to Fund your Account
It is possible to fund your trading account in several ways (please see below).
We are authorised and regulated by the UK Financial Conduct Authority. In accordance with The Money Laundering Regulations 2007, we are unable to accept third-party payments. All client accounts must be funded using the account holders own funds.
Credit / Debit Card
You may use your debit or credit card to securely fund your account online. Once authorised, you will be able to use these funds instantly.
Please note the following:
- All credit card, MasterCard debit card and non-UK debit card payments will be charged a 2% transaction fee. (UK Visa debit cards and Laser cards will not be charged)
- Your card provider may treat deposits you place with us as a cash advance (and charge you accordingly). Unfortunately, we are unable to tell if this will be the case.
- We do not accept American Express.
- You confirm that the name on your trading account matches the name on your card and that you are authorised to make a payment.
Bank Wire Transfer
We can receive your funds directly into our client segregated bank account via a Bank Transfer.
The bank account should be in your name and should match to the name on your trading account. Please include your name and trading account number on the transfer request as a reference for us to allocate the funds to your trading account.
Please note the following:
- Bank Transfers can take up to five working days to be applied to your account.
- In accordance with The Money Laundering Regulations 2007, we cannot accept cash deposits into our bank account. Large cash deposits may arouse suspicion and details may be passed on to the relevant authorities.
- If a transfer incurs a transaction fee (charged by your bank or ours), any charges will be deducted from the amount that you transfer. The net amount will be credited to your client account for trading purposes.
- Bank wire transfer instructions are available on our live platform. Please login and go to the ‘Funds Management’ section for more information.
For withdrawals via Credit/Debit card, funds will be debited from your trading account when your withdrawal request is sent to us.
We will only return funds to their source.
Withdrawal requests made after 12:30 (GMT) will be processed the following business day.
You should normally receive your payment within 5 business days after the request is processed.
We will make a bank transfer at our discretion; however our preferred method of returning funds is by debit/credit card.
If you wish to request a Bank Transfer, please contact our Customer Services Department.
We do not refund via cheque.